Review Requests: Open
My TOP genres: Erotica, romance, paranormal, sci-fi/fantasy, horror
I will NOT accept: Nonfiction, religious, New Adult,YA
- Any publisher (indie vs big name publisher)
- Will post by deadline if given, otherwise ASAP
- Reviews always posted to Goodreads/Amazon
- I reserve the right to decline any offer
To those interested in requesting a review, the following are my guidelines:
– I reserve the right to decline a review offer.
– I accept all novels regardless of who published it (indie v. big name company.)
– I accept all formats including EPUB, PDF, and physical copies.
– If it is an ARC, I will publish my review on or as near to the release date as I can. Otherwise, unless given a specific deadline, I will post a review as soon as I am able.
– I reserve the right to not finish your book for whatever reason which can include the book simply not being a good fit for me, I could not finish it, or I had something in my personal life happen. I do this as a hobby though I understand what reviews mean to authors. Therefore, I will try to stay in contact with you. If I am able to post a review, just a later date, I will. I will never not review your book simply because I do not feel like it or “just wanted a free book.”
– Be advised that each review is my honest opinion and thus has the potential to be negative. I will never intentionally be malicious but will not shy away from problems I had with a book. Be aware that if you send me a complimentary copy of a book for an honest review, that does not guarantee a positive or glowing review. If it is an ARC, I will hold off any negative reviews until after release day so as to not negatively affect its release.