Review Requests: CLOSED
Note: I am no longer posting reviews to my personal site. They will only be posted to Goodreads and any platform on which they are sold.
To those interested in requesting a review, the following are my guidelines:
– I accept self-published/indie requests as well as those from more well-known established publishers.
– I take submissions in all formats including EPUB, PDF, mobi, and physical copies though I will not pay for shipping. That being said mobi is the easiest for me to work.
– If the book is an ARC, I will try to publish my review on or as near to the release date as I can. Otherwise, unless given a specific deadline, I will post a review as soon as I am able.
– I reserve the right to not finish your book for whatever reason which can include the book not being a good fit for me, I could not finish it, or I had something in my personal life happen. I do this as a hobby though I understand what reviews mean to authors. Therefore, I will try to stay in contact with you. If I am able to post a review, just a later date, I will. I will never not review your book simply because I do not feel like it or “just wanted a free book.”
– Be advised that each review is my honest opinion and thus has the potential to be negative. I will never intentionally be malicious but will not shy away from problems I had with a book. Be aware that if you send me a complimentary copy of a book for an honest review, that does not guarantee a positive or glowing review. It is an ARC, I will hold off any negative reviews until after release day so as to not negatively affect its release.
– I also reserve the right to decline a review offer for various reasons. It could be something as basic as I simply do not have the time.
The books featured/reviewed on my blog were either purchased by me or given to me by the publisher/author/publicist. This in no way influences my reviews which are my honest opinions and I received no payment/compensation for my reviews.
My favorite genres: Erotica, romance, paranormal, sci-fi/fantasy, horror
I will NOT accept: nonfiction, religions or spiritual, general fiction, YA, New Adult,