With the way the weather has been here, I certainly could use some sunshine. Thank you so much to Ayunda from Tea & Paperbacks for bringing it into my life with this nomination!
Rules for this award:
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate some wonderful bloggers and write 11 questions for them to answer.
Alright then, here are the 11 questions I have to answer
1.Food-related this or that: Ice cream or cake? Tea or coffee? Sweet or salty snacks?
Oh lord, what a question. I have both an oral fixation and a sweet tooth but I am not really into desserts, just candy. It depends on what time of ice cream or cake. For health reasons, I can’t have coffee or tea but I would choose tea every time.
2. Do you believe in fate and karma?
I like to think that I do, but I am not really sure. It would be hypocritical of me, though since I don’t believe everything happens for a reason. Can the two be separate?
3. What are your favourite traits that you got from someone else?
My father’s thirst for knowledge?
4. What’s your favourite month of the year and why?
I guess June because it’s my birthday and, where I live, it isn’t deathly hot yet. I guess I just like the first month of summer and everything that goes with it.
5. If your best friends are asked to describe you in one sentence, what do you think they would say?
That I am a busty ball of rage who is absolutely ridiculous.
6. Tell us your 5 favourite characters, each from different books/series.
- Viola from Katherine McIntyre’s Stolen Petal,
- Silhara and Martise from Grace Draven’s Master of Crows
- Brishen and Ildiko from Grace Draven’s Radiance
- Isaura from Tracy M. Joyce’s Altaica Series
- Island from Camilla Monk’s Spotless Series
7. Tell us what your ideal day would be like, from the second you wake up to the second you sleep.
Usually, I wake up, get ready for then go to school/work/clinical, come home, eat, go to sleep. In between, I play on my phone, read, or play my psp/DS.
8. What do you think your Boggart would be and why?
Had to look this up to make sure I answered correctly. Probably my ex.
9. How many pillows do you sleep in and what sleeping position do you like best?
Two body pillows and a 3 foot long stuffed dog. I like to lay on my belly slightly to the side. It’s one of the only ways I can go to sleep.
10. What’s your favourite and least favourite breakfast food and why?
Favorite= anything that has to do with carb. I love cereal, toast, french toast, waffles. Literally any carb.
Least Favorite = Despite what I just said, I hate hashbrowns (unless they are super crispy!)
11. Have you had any paranormal encounters or anything related to ghosts personally? Tell us about that!
I have two. When my 6 year old niece was still a toddler, she would talk to the air in her bedroom. Once my sister asked who she was talking to and my niece said great grandpa. Our grandpa had been dead for almost a decade when she was born. My sister lived his old house when this happened and both grandparents died in the house.
The second is that I see shadow people all the time. It has actually gotten scary sometimes. The worst was when I was laying on my friend’s top bunk with her cat curled up against my belly. I saw one in her mirror but ignored it. It moved and the cat bolted like a bat out of hell. I wasn’t far behind,
- Disney or Dreamworks?
- Do you consider yourself a feminist?
- Book adaptation or movie adaptation?
- Do you do anything else while you are reading?
- How often do you write review for books you haven’t actually finished?
- If you can have one thing in the world, regardless of price, etc. what would it be?
- What do you think about women who don’t want to have children?
- Do you have an special talents?
- Name one time where you have been scared out of you mind.
- Do you believe in soulmates?
- What is the one thing you cannot leave your house without (no cellphones please!)
Of course you don’t have to do this award but it’ll be super fun if you do!