- Create a post to accept your award.
- Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget. Visit fangirling for the award button.
- Answer the questions I have below.
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
If you had to tell me to read one book and why, what would it be?
Three of the only novels (without fantasy) whose stories were powerful enough to keep my attention til the end. I don’t read contemporary, so if I like them, there has to be something about it. If I had to choose one, though, I would say, Broken.
What’s your favorite non-book book themed item?
I never really buy any merch for books. I have a patch for Night Watch that someone actually found for me (literally found, not bought). Then I won autographed artwork for Spotless by the author. Those are pretty nifty.
I was going to add a few others, but they cross genres and I don’t like some of the genres they write for. I would literally read anything from Miss Pierce though.
Which character is your favorite bad guy/girl?
This actually isn’t a trope I like. I am currently engaged to what authors would describe as a “reformed bad boy” and we can both tell you that they are overrated. I guess if I had to choose anyone, I would have to choose Silhara.
What’s the best book you’ve read so far in 2015?
Ugh why would you do this to me Deanna?! Really? You just had to let me struggle like this didn’t you?!?
I have read so many amazing books this years. Like, books that have affected me like I haven’t been in a loooong time. I have found so many new authors and series. I literally cannot choose just one, but since you are making me, I have to go with Spotless
Now it’s your turn!!!
- Is there anything that makes it impossible for you to read (i.e. background noise, poor writing, etc.)?
- What book would you buy 2 copies for (one copy to read, one copy to stay pretty)?
- Do your books look nice and pristine, or well read and handled?
- What is your biggest reading pet peeve?
- Do you have book buddy (someone you share all your reading with regardless)?
Ayunda @ Tea & Paperbacks
Charley @ Books & Bakes
Deanna @ a novel glimpse
Giselle @Hardwork Boulevard
Michelle @ Mishi Reads
Sue @ Sue’s Reading Corner
Syc @ The Lit(erature) Mermaid