I would love to thank Deanna over @ a novel glimpse and Giselle @ Hardwork Boulevardfor tagging me. This as a lot of fun to do and I was reaquainted with a lot of book I had completely forgotten. Feel free to join in!
1.Find a book for each of your initials. (A.C.)
2. Count your age along your bookshelf — which book is it?
3. Pick a book in your city/state/country.
I don’t know of any in my city, and most of the ones I could find for my state were all set in Chicago. Molly is located in Jefferson, Il so I’ll take it.
4. Pick a book that represents a destination you would love to travel to.
I feel like this is cheating a bit since the mythology world technically doesn’t exist.
5. Pick a book that’s your favorite color.
This cover was the whole reason I bought the book. I love me some blue. ❤
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
Normally, if I have this much difficulty readign a novel, I stop trying. Unfortunately, I received this from Netgalley, so I had to send feedback..
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest sense of accomplishment when you finish it?
A friend recommened this one to me. I have tried to start it about three times but I never make it past the first page.
I feel that almost everyone I wanted to tag has already been tagged. Regardless, I tag:
Sophie @ Sohpie’s Web
Klinta @ Book Owly
Emma @ bluchickninja